Motorized shopping cart
‘Wow” isn’t an expression you would expect when talking about motorized shopping carts, however we have heard it. When you lift the ValueShopper seat to see the inner workings of one of the world’s most popular models, you just get it. The front drive motor has modular components that keep things simple and sensible – only replace the parts you need, not the whole motor.
- Front drive with tight turning radius
- Reduces cart downtime and saves money on repairs
- Safety seat switch – cart will not move unless driver is seated
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.
Weight capacity: 250 lbs. (113 kg)
The XL basket is sized for larger stores and wholesale clubs.
“We have had Amigos in our locations forever, since the Eighties. They are fantastic and we have never had any issues.”
– Doug Neefe, Blain Supply Company
- 500 lbs (227 kg) rider capacity
- 24-volt battery system charges in a 110V outlet
- LED Battery level indicator and troubleshooting codes
- Modular drive components allow you to only replace the parts you need
- Lighted charge cord helps identify working outlet
SmartTrack is an innovative solution to prevent motorized cart theft. If the cart travels outside the programmed boundary it triggers “reverse only” mode and will continuously beep.
The SmartTrack solution has no buried lines, wires, transmitters or monthly fees. Retrofitting is available.
SmartSensor is a collision avoidance system for Amigo motorized carts. It reduces the risk of carts bumping into people, objects or store displays.
Available on ValueShopper, ValueShopper XL and SmartShopper models.
Bonus AC cord