Material Handling Carts for Industrial Use
Amigo motorized material handling carts make warehouse work easier. Personnel carriers like Dex Pro™ and powered platform trucks like Max Pro™ increase efficiency. Amigo carts serve a variety of industrial, commercial, hospitality and warehouse environments.
Amigo material handling carts:
- Are easy to use and a great alternative to a forklift.
- Fits in narrow warehouse aisles for safer material handling.
- These electrical carts charge in a standard 110V outlet.
- Run up to 30 miles on a single charge
- Essential for warehouse and distribution environments to move material safely and efficiently.
- Backed by Amigo’s nationwide service network
- Amigo’s Material Handling carts are made in the U.S.A.
Amigo’s Material Handling Products:
Interested in Amigo material handling products?
Fill out your info to schedule a demo or receive Amigo sales materials.
Phone: (989) 777-0910
Watch Amigo carts in action:
Customize your Amigo cart to better meet your needs.
The Dex Pro helps me cover more ground in our large facility without feeling fatigued. It allows me to easily and safely move materials in and out of areas that other industrial carts can’t go.
We use the Max Pro every day, all day. It is a safe and secure way to move items while helping us be more efficient.
The Dex Pro helps reduce how much walking our operators have to do and (it) saves time. We’re not waiting for product anymore – it’s moving from cell to cell.
With Dex, there is less stress on the employees, especially when they have to carry several tools to a job. Dex is safer because of its speed limit and all the blind corners we have in the shop.