Seating Options Maximize Health and Comfort
Friendly Wheels, Issue 37
One of the benefits of Amigo products is the high level of customization that is available — especially with seating. One of the most important aspects of the Amigo is to be sure you have the right seating, especially if you are sitting four or more hours per day.
The goal of proper seating is to maintain correct posture and prevent pressure sores, keeping our Amigo owners healthy and comfortable.
Below are a series of videos explaining the different custom seating options Amigo offers.
Amigo Mobility offers a variety of seating options and cushions for your Amigo. Our Premier I seat (standard on all models except the HD), features include:
- Folding back rest
- Comfortable, replaceable, snap-out cushions in vinyl or leather (cushions should be replaced every six months, depending on how many hours per day you sit on your Amigo)
- Additional seat cushions are available for extra padding and comfort
- Black or gray color choice
Amigo also offers the V-Trak seating system for optimal postural support. Combined with the Adapt-A-Seat frame, you’ll be able to achieve maximum comfort and support.
- Used with the adjustable Adapt-A-Seat frame
- Short, tall or multi-adjustable back
- Lateral supports and/or headrest options
Please visit the customize section of our Web site for more information about seating options for your Amigo. Our mobility consultants are also available to answer questions you may have about seating options. You may reach them at 800-248-9130 or firstname.lastname@example.org.