Posted on Wednesday October 7, 2020
Amigo motorized shopping carts are designed for commercial environments. They are robust, easy to clean and do not collect dirt or germs.
- The solid vinyl seat cover prevents multiple cracks and crevices where germs can collect.
- Our motorized shopping carts do not have arm rests to avoid additional germs.
- The handle is solid to reduce the trapping of germs on it and make cleaning it easier.
Extra cleaning of shopping carts has become crucial. We’ve put together some of our favorite tips to keep yours germ free for your customers:
- After each use wipe the seat, oval handle and control levers with a mild anti-bacterial surface cleaner.
- At the end of each day, spray the entire outside of the motorized shopping cart. Use a cleaning solution and wipe down with a disposable towel, avoid electric components.
- Be careful to not get cleaner inside the enclosure on the sides with small openings.
- Our service team recommends Clorox Broad Spectrum. It is a highly effective cleaner that is bleach and fragrance free.
- Scott Shop Towels work well for wiping carts down and can be easily disposed of.
Do you need help with service of your motorized shopping carts or other in store equipment? Learn more about our service options: https://www.myamigo.com/retail/service/
Amigo Mobility has nationwide service coverage, please contact us to see how we can help. Our service techs are stocked with the most common repair items. Contact us at 989-777-0910 or firstname.lastname@example.org.